An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Propose A Change For Vs

Gabriela

We should merge all those pinned threads at the top of the phorum. There are too many. I really don't like having to scroll down just to see the first active thread.

Is this a possibility, dUSt?

I think that would be an excellent idea, Gabriela.

Also, when I click on "next unread topic" it takes me to the FIRST post, rather than the FIRST UNREAD post of a particular topic.  Right now it isn't a nuisance, but as the threads grow longer, I can see that it will be.

I'm going to draw dUSt's attention to this in the Open Mic. I don't think he wanders in here much.

Please feel free to continue "up-voting" this idea in the meantime.

This is great!! much better!

really quick though, I don't see the post about anonymity. I think that was one of the most important things for people especially new here to read. just want to make sure it's not lost :like:

Ash Wednesday

I tried to separate or move the post where dUSt has a phatmass statement on vocation station, i.e. only supporting orders with diocesan approval and advising people on anonymity -- but the post splitting didn't work.

I KNOW I did it right, the forum just swallowed it up and it disappeared, and now it's gone. 

:bomb:  :mad5:  :mad5:  :mad5:

Not sure i'm going to bother doing this if the bugs aren't worked out. I'm trying.

Ash Wednesday

OK! Hopefully the issue is solved. Sorry for the delay, it took me a while to figure out what happened to one of the threads.

We have two pinned threads: the first one is an introduction and the phatmass statement on VS (diocesan approval, etc.) and the advisory on anonymity.

The second pinned thread is additional resources for VS... if another list or the like comes up it will be included in the resources thread to keep the VS tidy!