An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anime/weaboo Nonsense Destination

PhuturePriest

Not The Philosopher

I thought this was going to be a serious discussion of the representation of Catholicism in anime, baka PhuturePriest-kun.

PhuturePriest

I thought this was going to be a serious discussion of the representation of Catholicism in anime, baka PhuturePriest-kun.

Watch your mouth, kohai.

I watched the first episode of the remake/reboot of Sailor Moon. It was absolutely wretched. It was physically painful to sit through even just 22 minutes of the main girl's constant whining and crying. The only character in an anime that I have wanted to kill more than that girl was the main male from School Days.

Not The Philosopher

I watched the first episode of the remake/reboot of Sailor Moon. It was absolutely wretched. It was physically painful to sit through even just 22 minutes of the main girl's constant whining and crying. The only character in an anime that I have wanted to kill more than that girl was the main male from School Days.

For some reason Lunar Princesses have a tendency to be loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0elPly_o9ns

PhuturePriest

I watched the remake of it, too. It was incredibly painful. The original artwork is way better, and the remake's representation of Luna is painful to look at. Completely messed up her original look.

The characters were also incredibly annoying, but my main issues were with the artwork and representations of the characters.

Edited by PhuturePriest

On the other hand, it was worth watching just so I can say, without a single bit of exaggeration, that she defeated the bad guys by crying loudly enough. Yikes.