An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers For My Last Day Working

theotokos321

I am actually moving today and not Sunday. We are going to get alot of snow Sunday. I am just super excited. Spending time with family and friends. I am thankful that today is finally here. I have waited almost 6 Years for this.

Soooo excited on your behalf! Say a prayer for all of us nunnabes when you step over the threshold! :)

:nunpray:

Dominican Nuns Menlo Park

Glory to God for your courage and love of Him! 

May God's abundant blessings be upon you!

Prayers for you!

I have only been here 52 hrs and it feels like I have been here alot longer. Is that normal for time to change like that? I also have lost track of Time and have to remind myself what day it is. Also the evil one reminded me that he was not happy that I left the world to join the monastery. He let me know by an intense migraine that caused me to take a pain medication I had never had which resulted in a allergic reaction complete with swollen lips and swollen tongue. I treated it with over the counter meds here at the monastery. Thankfully it did not get worse so I did not have to go to hosptial.

Today was a beautiful feast day of the Presentation of Our Lord (Catholics refer to it as purification of Mary) It is so beautiful to me.

Also I arrived at monastery on the day we commemorate St Brigid of Ireland. I am going to learn about her life.

Theotokos I'm happy for you.  Nursing will never leave you.  It becomes part of your being.  It will just reinterpret itself according to your circumstances.  God bless.