An Old School Catholic Message Board

Congratulations To Sr. Mary Catharine!

Nunsuch

Thanks! That photo must be to keep me humble!

Haha I think you look beautiful!  But I'm gonna start using that line to explain all of my unattractive photos   ;)

I once had a newspaper publish a picture of me in which my face was contorted into exactly that expression for which Bill Cosby is famous. It was absurd.

It sucks to be an expressive speaker.

[SIGH]

Re the photo: all the pictures I've seen of you show such a young person!  Did you enter at age 12? <g>

Would it be hopelessly indiscreet  of me to ask how old you are? To be novice mistress you can't have been professed yesterday...

IgnatiusofLoyola

Re the photo: all the pictures I've seen of you show such a young person!  Did you enter at age 12? <g>

Would it be hopelessly indiscreet  of me to ask how old you are? To be novice mistress you can't have been professed yesterday...

If Sister Mary Catharine wanted to be mischievious (or mysterious) she could just tell you to read back through the archives of the Summit Dominicans' blog. Somewhere back there is a blog post that gives a pretty good estimate of her age (with the help of a little arithmetic). However, I confess that as soon as I figured it out, I forgot the number pretty quickly, so I am no help.

All I remember is that Sister Mary Catharine is younger than me! :paperbag: