An Old School Catholic Message Board

Open House At A Convent Or Monastery Near You!

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Sr Mary Catharine OP

It's Open House Day to celebrate the Year of Consecrated Life! Isn't this just such a great idea! All over the country convents and monasteries are having open house! We're having OPEN PARLOR since we're cloistered. Go to as many as you can! To me it's like a national block party of convents and monasteries!

Yesterday we made DOZENS of cookies! I hope we don't have any leftover! The weather seems to be cooperating as well.

If you are in the NJ/NY/PA area come on over from 4:00-5:00PM and visit then stay for Rosary and Vespers! And since this is an event of the Year of Consecrated Life you can gain a plenary indulgence!

days-with-religious.jpg

I wish I could but it's just too far away. Prayers for anyone who goes!

Have you been getting any of my messages Sr. Mary Catherine?

Sr Mary Catharine OP

I get emails that you leave messages but I can't figure how to get to them and reply! I used to know with the old forum. Is it right in front of my face? HELP!

On the navigation bar on the right side of the page, there is a little envelope looking thing under the welcome sign. Just click on that and it should show a drop down thing with your messages.

Hope this helps!

Sr Mary Catharine OP

On the navigation bar on the right side of the page, there is a little envelope looking thing under the welcome sign. Just click on that and it should show a drop down thing with your messages.

Hope this helps!

Thanks! IT WAS right in front of my face! I really hadn't looked over there before!

Spem in alium

This is so wonderful! In my country, very little, if anything, is being done to celebrate the Year of Consecrated Life. So it's so nice to see that people are getting such great opportunities to explore and discern!