An Historian Posted February 16, 2015 Posted February 16, 2015 Coming to you live from the Emerald Isle. I'm in the middle of the country on a bus with free wifi service. That right there is reason enough to emigrate to Ireland.
puellapaschalis Posted February 16, 2015 Posted February 16, 2015 That the bus from the airport over to Galway? When I took that the wifi didn't work!! Glad you got there ok!
Ash Wednesday Posted February 16, 2015 Posted February 16, 2015 Ah, they didn't have wifi back when I rode the Irish buses. Just a lot of bumpy roads and "twiddledeedeedeedeedeeedle deeee deeee" Irish music on the radio. I hope you go to Knock!
PhuturePriest Posted February 16, 2015 Posted February 16, 2015 Stop making me want to move to Ireland really badly.
Oremus Pro Invicem Posted February 16, 2015 Posted February 16, 2015 I figured you would get a kick out of the Mountain Dew ditty.
Oremus Pro Invicem Posted February 16, 2015 Posted February 16, 2015 That song takes me back. I'm miss the 90s.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now