Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Is The Best Former Moderator


Who Is The Best Former Moderator?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

thx 4 ur input

Posted

Neither. Winchester.

Posted

I take that back. Ice Princess.

franciscanheart
Posted

IcePrincess. :love:

PhuturePriest
Posted

Hasan and Nihil. In those days, the moderators were more likely to laugh with your rule-breaking than anything else.

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

Tough question. I'd definitely say IcePrincess, but also MIkolbe. Both of them were especially welcoming and helpful to me when I first joined Phatmass.

 

I can't remember right now if Lil Red was a mod at one point, but if she was, she's also on the top list.

 

I would nominate Winchester, too, except that I think he is a current mod, not a former mod. (Obviously I'm bad at keeping track.) Winchester always says what I'm thinking, but I'd get in trouble if I said it, so I'm glad he does.

 

Sorry, Hasan. I can't remember you being a mod. :paperbag:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Hot diggity. I feel the love. :icey: :icey: :icey: :icey:

Posted

IceyP is my favorite....she's nifty and can make tables.  like really nice tables.

franciscanheart
Posted

Ice always had my back, except when she didn't. That's why she gets my vote. :like:

Posted

Hey everybody, appreciate the input but let's keep the discussion to the poll options. Thanks

Not The Philosopher
Posted

I vote myself. I so embodied the principle of "meh" that I never bothered to become a moderator or show any interest whatsoever in the position. You can't deny that I've done a stellar job at that.

Posted (edited)

I voted hasan, but my vote is intended for hasan's sassy. gay. friend.

Edited by Slappo
Oremus Pro Invicem
Posted

DTA, Ash Wednesday, Winchester, and Credo.

http://youtu.be/9j6xm7e5bJo

Oremus Pro Invicem
Posted

Oh, former mod.

facepalm01.gif

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Oremus, you can't go wrong with the Dean Scream.

 

I remember my dad and I looked at each other after seeing that on TV and asked "did you HEAR that?" My dad is hard of hearing, so the fact that even he heard it was remarkable.

franciscanheart
Posted

homeschoolmom was pretty dope, too. we didn't agree on much, but when we did... :banned:

franciscanheart
Posted

kilroy? :ninja:

 

azriel? :love:

KnightofChrist
Posted

Cmotherofpirl greatest mod of all time and space!

 

:joecool:

Posted

was phazzan ever a mod?

 

 

 

just kididng

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...