Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I used to be able to pm [private message] people, but I can't seem to do that anymore. Does anyone know why? Thanks!

PhuturePriest
Posted

I used to be able to pm [private message] people, but I can't seem to do that anymore. Does anyone know why? Thanks!

​You have less than 100 posts. I recommend going into the Lame Board, making a thread, and then just posting 29 posts in quick succession. It should take no more than fifteen minutes.

Anastasia13
Posted

I am having trouble too.

totustuus20
Posted

dUSt posted about this a few nights ago. It seems he was having difficulty keeping the private messages, erm, private, so he disabled them until he could figure out what was going on.

Posted

Ah. I miss them too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...