An Old School Catholic Message Board

For me

superblue

Please pray for me as I am coming close to visiting the Benedictine order I am discerning with for a third time,  I enjoy being there so much, an look forward to hopefully joining them one day soon.  An I want a real commitment in my life... I am just tired of the heart aches of rejection I go through in life, and that is what I fear, I fear being rejected by this order and having to pick myself an start all over.... an it is amazing every time I recover from major heart ache in my life I do get back up an try again but it doesn't mean it didn't hurt tremendously.

An also for my brother whos' girlfriend is pregnant with their first child that the baby may be born healthy an safely an that hopefully one day my brother will marry this lovely gal with in the Church.

An also I kinda fear of never becoming a priest, but I also realize that I would be very happy as just a Benedictine, math is a horrible subject for me an eventually I would have to take one, philosophy all that other stuff seems interesting to me, who knows how hard it is to really research an write a paper though. But I hope an pray for a two fold, that not only I become a Benedictine but also a Priest.

An that my  brother an sisters an my pop come back to the Church one day.