An Old School Catholic Message Board

What happened to that one thread?

Maggyie

truthfinder

There's many responses from the introverts & Pope Francis thread that I'm sad we lost.  There was a good discussion going there, even if it was a muddled conversation switching between introversion, active participation, Jungian analytics, and enneagrams.  

IgnatiusofLoyola

There's many responses from the introverts & Pope Francis thread that I'm sad we lost.  There was a good discussion going there, even if it was a muddled conversation switching between introversion, active participation, Jungian analytics, and enneagrams.

​You're right. We got muddled sometimes, but I was impressed that we had a fairly intelligent conversation while remaining civil.

IgnatiusofLoyola

A bunch of posts in VS also disappeared

God is good.

​I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not expressing pleasure in the disappearance of posts from VS. <_<

Ash Wednesday

Give him the benefit of the doubt. He may have just been responding to my joke about being glad the thread in question disappeared, because being a Mediator of Meh on phatmass we find drama tedious. I don't think it had to do with VS.

IgnatiusofLoyola

Give him the benefit of the doubt. He may have just been responding to my joke about being glad the thread in question disappeared, because being a Mediator of Meh on phatmass we find drama tedious. I don't think it had to do with VS.

​Cool. I like it much better when I can give people the benefit of the doubt.  :)

bardegaulois

I must register that I'm somewhat disappointed, as I thought the conversation I had begun was going in a good direction. However, what bothers me most is that I had a few good messages in my inbox that have disappeared as well before I had a chance to reply. Did anybody else lose messages?

IgnatiusofLoyola

I must register that I'm somewhat disappointed, as I thought the conversation I had begun was going in a good direction. However, what bothers me most is that I had a few good messages in my inbox that have disappeared as well before I had a chance to reply. Did anybody else lose messages?

​I didn't lose any messages, but I also had not received any messages after Wed. If an important message disappeared, that would be disappointing. Hopefully there is something @dUSt can do about that.

Credo in Deum

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-under

Come to think of it, I just had a very small taste of what it feels like to be Pope Francis!  Poor Papa. :(

Edited by Credo in Deum

​Yes, in addition to messages--I lost the opportunity to mount my defense for the case of The Imprudent Poster Who Took An Enneagram!  Seriously, the discussion was, indeed, quite good!

"Rashness belongs to youth; Prudence to old Age."  Cicero