An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey dUSt, get Phatmass reviewed

Era Might

I thought you worked here so you could buy Phatmass t-shirts.     Apparently that didn't work out either. 

​Yeah, dUSt doesn't want me to own any more phatmass tshirts. 

tumblr_m302v3n7Wx1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Hey does anybody know what the symbols below the username means? Like how Credo's is dollar signs. What do the mean!?!

Credo in Deum

Hey does anybody know what the symbols below the username means? Like how Credo's is dollar signs. What do the mean!?!

Also you don't want my icons.  Mine are the ones prideful people get.

PhuturePriest

​Those are titles. You make your own into whatever you want to. Mine is obviously Christ or at the very least a Christ-like figure flipping over tables.

Anastasia13

​Timmy's coupons are almost as useless to Americans as Canadian pennies.

​I've received Canadian pennies in my change in the US before. I guess they were treated as one cent even though the banks would argue that point.

Credo in Deum

Sidenote: @Credo, I love your pro-file picture thingy.  

Thank you, cartermia.  I was finally able to slow down the speed of it.  It was going super fast, lol.

Nihil Obstat

​I've received Canadian pennies in my change in the US before. I guess they were treated as one cent even though the banks would argue that point.

​Have to use them up somehow, now that we cannot use them in Canada. :|

truthfinder

Canadian pennies - legal tender still, just being extremely quick retired from circulation.  Often change will be taken at par between Canada and the US in retail settings, however, it is not that way at the bank.  

Now, in regards to drunk testing this site - It's actually been awhile I think since anyone's gotten drunk on here and caused a riot.  So shall we schedule an Easter drinking celebration (for those in the majority of course) and we can all drunk test the site?