An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Video

luxetveritas

luxetveritas

Hi Phatmass Phamily!

I happened to randomly come across this vocation story video on YouTube and. . . .it was very powerful. I'm sure that some of you on here would love it so I'll share the link! Who knows, someone on here might even know this priest personally!

Share your thoughts below!

Pax!

Chiquitunga

saw this when it first was posted, and I think I've watched through the whole thing like 10 times now. very much worth the hour. so awe.some. :priest:

luxetveritas

saw this when it first was posted, and I think I've watched through the whole thing like 10 times now. very much worth the hour. so awe.some. :priest:

​Chiquitunga I plan to watch it a few more times. . . there were so many things that really struck me and I'd like to make note of them on paper. 

I found some other "vocation videos" on certain topics related to vocations that are given by him also, that are superb. I found out that he just happens to be a vocation director for the diocese he is in! 

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! 

Chiquitunga

Awe.some! Yeah, actually I had emailed him back in 2013 a few times to ask about when they expected to the new Carmelite foundation in the Bismarck Diocese to happen, just wondering... :proud: (they have a site now, http://carmeloftheholyface.com/) and he got back to all my questions right away with whatever he knew. That was when I first saw the video. What a cool vocation director!

I've been wanting to watch this video but can't right now due to the Daily schedule  I follow

For the Evening:

5:30 supper

7:00pm Evening Prayer

7:30pm Individual Free time  

9:00pm Grand Scilence (one of my favorite practices).

I can't watch it during my Free Time Period because I will be talking to a nun over the phone.I will try and watch it soon

Mary+Immaculate<3

This is a great video, I think I've watched it at least two times. Freakin amazing testimony.