An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lourdes

NadaTeTurbe

NadaTeTurbe

I'm going to Lourde this week end. If you want me to light a candle at the grotto or have a special prayer intention, please told me. If you want water from Lourde or anything special, please told me too :) 

Please pray for the safety of the upcoming Order of Malta pilgrimage with about 45 malades from the Federal Association of the United States.  God willing I will be joining the group accompanying malades next year.  Just too much going on this year for me to even consider going.

Edited by Francis Clare

Please pray for a close friend of mine who would like to go on pilgrimage to Lourdes but who is seriously ill. She would need to travel with doctors and be in a special bus that's fitted up like an ambulance. There is a charity in the UK that organises these trips, but she would have to get to the pick-up point on her own, and that's hard - she can't even sit upright and doesn't normally leave her bed, so we can't just put her in a car. Please pray that Our Lady brings her.

Please pray for my research, for the children I'm researching with and their families, for doors to keep on being opened, and finally for another friend, Y, who suffers from chronic depression. Please ask Our Lady for his healing.

Please pray for the soul of my Grandma who passed away yesterday. and for my sister who will be making her First Communion this weekend.

Edited by John Paul

AveMariaPurissima

Please pray for a family I'm friends with, whose baby was stillborn yesterday. ;(

NadaTeTurbe

I put your intentions in the box of intention who is in the grotto. I hope Notre Dame will listen. God bless you all !