Cure of Ars Posted June 12, 2004 Posted June 12, 2004 [url="http://www.peterkreeft.com/audio.htm"]http://www.peterkreeft.com/audio.htm[/url] Phatcatholic, You should put some of these audio files in your reference section. I am going to burn these talks on to some Cd's so that I can listen to them on my way to work. Peter Kreeft is awesome
Cure of Ars Posted June 12, 2004 Author Posted June 12, 2004 Phatcatholic, sorry to bother you again. I looked in the reference section and I did not find this link. It is a good one. It give a brief introduction on the Mass then goes through all the prayers that are said during the Mass and shows that almost everything that is said is actually quoting scripture. [url="http://www.catholicsites.com/beggarking/Mass.html"]http://www.catholicsites.com/beggarking/Mass.html[/url]
Cure of Ars Posted June 12, 2004 Author Posted June 12, 2004 Ok here is another one that I did not see in the reference section. This on is by Steve Ray. I have used this article when talking with Baptists about Church history, if they try to make the claim that there were early Christians that were basically Baptist. It also good to refute the anticatholic work [u]The Trail of Blood [/u]. [url="http://www.catholic-convert.com/Portals/57ad7180-c5e7-49f5-b282-c6475cdb7ee7/Documents/TrailOfBlood.doc"]The Trail of Blood-Baptist Successionism[/url]
phatcatholic Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 cure of ars, thanks for the heads up. i added the link to the peter kreeft audio in the "practical apologetics" entry. i added ur link on the mass to the "eucharist and sacrifice of the mass entry" under "comprehensive arguments." i already had your link about the trail of blood. you can find it in the "non-catholic, christian" entry in the "baptist and anabaptists" section. pax christi, phatcatholic
Cure of Ars Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jun 12 2004, 09:18 PM'] cure of ars, thanks for the heads up. i added the link to the peter kreeft audio in the "practical apologetics" entry. i added ur link on the mass to the "eucharist and sacrifice of the mass entry" under "comprehensive arguments." i already had your link about the trail of blood. you can find it in the "non-catholic, christian" entry in the "baptist and anabaptists" section. pax christi, phatcatholic [/quote] What can I say, your good.
Cure of Ars Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 Ok how about this one. This is a concordance to the Summa Theologicae. It is also a good Idea to find out what the dumb ox has to say. [url="http://www.gocart.org/summa.html"]Concordance to the Summa[/url] All you have to do is will it.
P3chrmd Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 I download Mother Angelica episodes from EWTN and burn them...lol...she is not an apologist but...she is awsome ;-) But I will download these Peter Kreeft ones too!
Cure of Ars Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='P3chrmd' date='Jun 12 2004, 10:32 PM'] I download Mother Angelica episodes from EWTN and burn them...lol...she is not an apologist but...she is awsome ;-) But I will download these Peter Kreeft ones too! [/quote] I am having trouble burning it. It tells me that it is formated wrong or something. I am going to have to play with it more.
phatcatholic Posted June 13, 2004 Posted June 13, 2004 [quote name='Cure of Ars' date='Jun 12 2004, 10:31 PM'] Ok how about this one. This is a concordance to the Summa Theologicae. It is also a good Idea to find out what the dumb ox has to say. [url="http://www.gocart.org/summa.html"]Concordance to the Summa[/url] All you have to do is will it. [/quote] OMG!! that link kicks ass!! i'm adding it to the "Practical Apologetics" entry
Cure of Ars Posted June 13, 2004 Author Posted June 13, 2004 Phatcatholic, I found a broken link; The Book of Mormon Quotes the Preface of the 1611 King James Bible
Cure of Ars Posted June 14, 2004 Author Posted June 14, 2004 (edited) Phatcatholic here is something I was working on for the Book of Mormon. Look at it and if you think that it's useful enough put a link to it in the reference section. [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=1032hl="]Book of Mormon Apologetic Footnotes[/url] This also might be of interest. [url="http://www.luther.de/en/tanschl.html"]Nailing the 95 Theses[/url] Edited June 14, 2004 by Cure of Ars
phatcatholic Posted June 14, 2004 Posted June 14, 2004 thanks again bro........i used ur link on the book of mormon
Cure of Ars Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 Phatcatholic, It would be good to have a link in the referance section for a apologetic scriptural cheat sheet. Something that people can print out and put in their Bibles just in case. Something like this; [url="http://catholiceducation.org/articles/apologetics/ap0039.html"]http://catholiceducation.org/articles/apol...ics/ap0039.html[/url]
Cure of Ars Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 I also think that this should be in your devotion section. [url="http://www.dwightlongenecker.com/Content/Pages/Articles/Apologetics/DistortedDevotions.asp"]Distorted Devotions[/url]
phatcatholic Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 thanks again.............cheat sheat added to Practical Apologetics entry..........distortions link added to new entry
Cure of Ars Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 Phatcatholic, what can I do to help? Here are some links that I think would be good for the Devotion/Prayer section. Sing of the Cross [url="http://members.aol.com/johnprh/cross.html"]http://members.aol.com/johnprh/cross.html[/url] [url="http://www.catholic-convert.com/Portals/57ad7180-c5e7-49f5-b282-c6475cdb7ee7/Documents/SignOfTheCross.doc"]http://www.catholic-convert.com/Portals/57...nOfTheCross.doc[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now