An Old School Catholic Message Board

DSMME Nov. Retreat

Mary+Immaculate<3

John Paul

The same friend that you visited when you went to the order of the sacred and immaculate hearts of Jesus and Mary?;)

veritasluxmea

I haven't signed up, but am seriously considering it. How quickly do you think it fills up?

Mary+Immaculate<3

The same friend that you visited when you went to the order of the sacred and immaculate hearts of Jesus and Mary?;)

No, a different friend, I do have more than one you know ;p 

I haven't signed up, but am seriously considering it. How quickly do you think it fills up?

Well my friend's mom recommended signing up soon because it fills up very fast. I'd say do so as soon as possible but trying to see if your schedule allows it. If you sign up and don't end up being able to make it, there isn't a down payment, you can pay in advance or at the door. Just make sure you give them notice as I'm sure another girl would love to take your place if you couldn't. 

John Paul

No, a different friend, I do have more than one you know ;p 

Well my friend's mom recommended signing up soon because it fills up very fast. I'd say do so as soon as possible but trying to see if your schedule allows it. If you sign up and don't end up being able to make it, there isn't a down payment, you can pay in advance or at the door. Just make sure you give them notice as I'm sure another girl would love to take your place if you couldn't. 

​Yes I know you have more friends just wondering but i just remembered that friend is leaning toward Franciscans not Dominicans.

Mary+Immaculate<3

​Yes I know you have more friends just wondering but i just remembered that friend is leaning toward Franciscans not Dominicans.

I was messing with you ;)

Yes, she is leaning more toward Franciscans but I think she likes Dominicans though. It turns out two of my friends are going with me! (Not the one I visited the Order of the Two Hearts with though).