Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

YKC!

Well, I went in for my post-op check-up today!! He suctioned out ALOT of the packing... Said everything is GREAT and... "Don't worry, it's normal not to be able to hear!" I have this gel stuff in my ear so that will absorb. but not for a long time so I still won't be able to hear for awhile... OH WELL! :D So, everything is moving right on schedule, no infections or any need for anything... just keep dropping the ear and I'll be okay!! YAY!

Pax Christi,
Rebecca
<><

ilovechrist
Posted

that's great that it's moving along so well!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...