An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi, I have an announcement

Lil Red

• 2 weeks later...

Urgent prayer request: baby is transverse right now. (In case you're wondering, that means baby is sideways.) Obviously because of the extra fluid, that means there is more area for baby to move around in and not be head down. I really need baby to move into head down position and stay there. Please, please, please pray that baby gets head down and stays head down until labor starts!

baby is still not head down. I've been crying daily at the thought of having to go through another c-section. I'm pretty stressed out, but trying to keep up hopes that baby will turn by Tuesday. Going on long walks, doing other suggestions from the spinning babies website to help encourage baby to turn. Please keep up prayers. And thank you for those who've been praying. 

Prayers! Does your OB do ECVs at all? Granted those have their own risks. 

I'm going to call and ask on Monday (day before my appt) if she'll consider doing one. Baby was head down for 2 weeks solid before this past week, so I'm hoping if baby doesn't turn, she'll consider an ECV. I also have a call into a chiro that is practiced in the Webster technique, hoping to see if I can get squeezed in this weekend or Monday. 

Laudate_Dominum

Thanks to everyone over the years for praying for me and for my family. My husband and I are beyond overjoyed to announce that we are expecting a new baby in October. We ask for your prayers for the health of the baby and for my health over these next few months. Thank you, pham. <3 

Woo-hoo! amesome.

franciscanheart

I'm going to call and ask on Monday (day before my appt) if she'll consider doing one. Baby was head down for 2 weeks solid before this past week, so I'm hoping if baby doesn't turn, she'll consider an ECV. I also have a call into a chiro that is practiced in the Webster technique, hoping to see if I can get squeezed in this weekend or Monday. 

Squeezed. Heh.

Doc doesn't do ECV, but baby was head down at my appt. WOOHOO!! Got in to the chiro today, and I'm super hopeful that baby decides that it wants to come out sooner rather than later. :) 

Spem in alium

Doc doesn't do ECV, but baby was head down at my appt. WOOHOO!! Got in to the chiro today, and I'm super hopeful that baby decides that it wants to come out sooner rather than later. :) 

Great news!!! We have been praying for you. God bless! 

emergency prayers needed. doc wants me to be induced because of extra fluid. please pray that all goes well without the need for a csection

• dUSt unpinned this topic
IcePrincessKRS

Please continue to keep Red, her baby, husband, doctors, and family in your prayers this evening. She's gone in to be induced. Prayers for a smooth delivery and good health for Red and the baby are very much appreciated.