An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jelly Belly - Buttered Popcorn is the best one

CrossCuT

I love jelly beans so my fiance bought me this:

11377268_10206977054569351_8586808317930

My favorite is the butter popcorn ones! I know its weird...but I love popcorn too!

PS I realize this is lame! If you need to move it to the lame board I will not resist! 

Edited by CrossCuT

I went to the factory.  I actually like the grapefruit best.

​That one is pretty good too! Im always so amazed at how accurate the flavors are! I also enjoyed the Dr. Pepper and A&W cream soda jelly beans!

Edited by CrossCuT

​That one is pretty good too! Im always so amazed at how accurate the flavors are! I also enjoyed the Dr. Pepper and A&W cream soda jelly beans!

​Those are yummy, too.  The eggnogg and maple had a certinan appeal...kinda tasted like winter in New England...or what I'd immagine New England tasting like.  Maybe canada...but I don't know if they have egg nog.

Banana's good too, and pear

Edited by hotpink

Nihil Obstat

​Those are yummy, too.  The eggnogg and maple had a certinan appeal...kinda tasted like winter in New England...or what I'd immagine New England tasting like.  Maybe canada...but I don't know if they have egg nog.

Banana's good too, and pear

No, the entire country of Canada is so remote and so alien that we have never once tried eggnog. In fact we do not even have eggs.

KnightofChrist

No, the entire country of Canada is so remote and so alien that we have never once tried eggnog. In fact we do not even have eggs.

Oh Canada... poor poor Canada.

So if I were to send a care package to a Canadian friend, I should include eggs?

Nihil Obstat

So if I were to send a care package to a Canadian friend, I should include eggs?

Yes. Also hot dogs because we do not have those either.

IgnatiusofLoyola

I agree with you, Crosscut--Buttered Popcorn is the best Jelly Belly flavor.

It's funny, though, I know people who hate Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellies. It seems to be a flavor that people either love or hate. :idontknow:

IgnatiusofLoyola

Yes. Also hot dogs because we do not have those either.

​And, the Canadians will send us a care package with poutine and Tim Horton doughnuts (although I hear that Tim Horton is coming to the U.S.).

​I wasn't meaning to be rude.  Different foods are hard to find in different places.  It's not that unheard of.  They have menthol-laced chewing gum that will seriously knock out a cold in Candada but they can't sell it in the US.  I also remember my dad sending smore poptarts to canada for a college buddy on a research trip in BC becuase they didn't have them approved by the canadian version of teh FDA.

Ash Wednesday

I refuse to move this to the Lame Board because buttered popcorn Jelly Belly is my favorite, too.

puellapaschalis

But Canada has poutine, so really it wins the whole North American continent.

Nihil Obstat

But Canada has poutine, so really it wins the whole North American continent.

Exactly.