An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kitty cats

dominicansoul

dominicansoul

I rescued six kittens who were left without their momma cat.  she was brutally killed by a wandering pit bull.  At one week, I lost the two runts.  They weren't drinking the milk replacer and they had diarrhea and got dehydrated.  So I had to bury them in the back yard.  Then I had 4 left, and they seemed to be taking the replacer well.  They were enjoying living in my guest bedroom, jumping around and wrestling with each other.  they were happy little kitties.    A coworker said she would like to take one to her friend who wanted a kitty. He already has a daschund.  I gave them the prettiest kitty.  Now I feel rather sad.  Will he miss his sisters?  Will he miss playing and living in my home?  They seemed so happy together, and now I've given one away.  :(  I don't know why I feel this way, but I do.  I guess I have seperation anxiety?  I guess I just want prayers that my little kitty cat is happy in his new home with his new family, (especially living with a daschund.)    They only get this life, and I'd hate for it to be miserable.  I'm keeping the last three, so pray I can handle the expense.  Thank you.