An Old School Catholic Message Board

Order of Sisters Minor of Mary Immaculate no longer in existance and...

Saint Lemon

Saint Lemon

To all those Who are in need of this information,

The Sisters Minor of Mar Immaculate (look on Wikipedia) has been disbanded as an order due to declining membership. As stated on the Wikipedia page, Sister Elizabetta Patrizi and Sister Theresa Kovacs are no longer associated with the order.

HOWEVER, all orders that have been started by Patrizi after the SMMI are no longer recognized by the Vatican and can no longer wear any habit. Patrizi has been told by the Vatican that she is no longer a nun, can no longer be a nun, and that she and  no order she is associated with can wear a habit. 

Please note that all my statements here can be conformed with letters from the Vatican.

I am posting this here not as spam, but to warn anyone who may have been involved in any of the orders associated with Patrizi and to anyone who wishes to join any order associated with her.

To all moderators, if you wish to censor me due to any doubts you may have, please message me and I will email you the documents from the Vatican.

Sincerely,

Saint L

• 5 years later...

Can you please tell me if any of this surviving people coming from her previous orders after her death as a private association of faithful people is still  dangerous? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Well, the documents were enough to have the Huffington Post believe it, not to mention all the testimony from the women. Also, more is coming out: