An Old School Catholic Message Board

Our Lady of Guadelupe Benedictine Monastery

John Paul

tnavarro61

Have you tried the ever reliable friend of the century, Google? I heard he gives good information! Thumbs up!

Yeah,I thought maybe there were people here who haVE VISITED OR BEEN NOVICES ONCE at the Monastery because they might no more then what the Internet says.I have read everytghing on google about them .

reminiscere

I cannot stress Google enough... it would save creating a new thread every time you have a question.

Are you referring to Our Lady of Guadalupe Abbey in Pecos (isn't Staretz there?) or Our Lady of Guadalupe Monastery in Silver City? Either way, Google.

IgnatiusofLoyola

Silver City.

They support the SSPX.

​This is a quote from the Introduction to Vocation Station posted by dUSt and pinned at the top of the Vocation Station forum:

"Phatmass shall only be used to promote vocations that have official diocesan approval. Any post that links to a website, community, or vocation that is not recognized by the Church shall result in a warning. Multiple warning shall result in a ban from phatmass."

Oh My I Frgot About that rule.Is their a way to delete this Thread?

Like quickly?

IgnatiusofLoyola

Why don't you report your post and ask for a Mediator of Meh to delete the thread?

In any case, I doubt you'll get in trouble just for asking. It's not as if we discussed the Community at length or supported it.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola