An Old School Catholic Message Board

People think I'm a man

Ice_nine

On the internet that is. It's a recurring problem. But, as far as I know anyway, I'm not a man and never have been. Unless I've been seriously misinformed about things . . .

Anyway I thought having a female avatar would help solve the problem, but it turns out Michonne is too bad ass and not helping my image of not being a man.

So I'm asking you, the people of phatmass, to upload the girliest, adorablist, unambiguously feminine avatars to this thread so that people will stop thinking I'm a dude.

Commence . . .

Who's that Ice Princess cartoon person that sings "Let It Go"? Wouldn't she be a good avatar for someone named Ice_Nine?

Ancilla Domini

Who's that Ice Princess cartoon person that sings "Let It Go"? Wouldn't she be a good avatar for someone named Ice_Nine?

Frozen-Snow-Queen-Elsa.jpg

Not A Mallard

This reminds me of when @Pontifite 7 of 10 got nominated as "Princess of Creepy Aliens [back when we had that forum]" for having a girly avatar.

IgnatiusofLoyola

Heck, I have the Queen as my avatar, and until recently dUSt thought I was a guy. :idontknow:

I am not talented in the area of images, so I will leave the suggestions for new avatars to others, and simply offer my sympathy.

BTW--The Queen says she is feminine enough for anybody, and if she wants to wear the same black shoes with virtually every outfit, she is Queen and entitled to wear whatever she wishes. The Queen is totally badass. :)

On the internet that is. It's a recurring problem. But, as far as I know anyway, I'm not a man and never have been. Unless I've been seriously misinformed about things . . .

Anyway I thought having a female avatar would help solve the problem, but it turns out Michonne is too bad ass and not helping my image of not being a man.

So I'm asking you, the people of phatmass, to upload the girliest, adorablist, unambiguously feminine avatars to this thread so that people will stop thinking I'm a dude.

Commence . . .

you're a girl?

veritasluxmea

Hella I can hella support that hella idea 

Yeah I thought you and Iggy were boys until recently. Anyone think/thought I'm a man? 

The only real way to solve this is a little boy or girl symbol under your username, like how we have tags and rep showing. Most other forums I've been on had that. 

MarysLittleFlower

Commence . . .

I actually did think you are a man and yes I realize now due to your profile pic! :P 

Edited by MarysLittleFlower

MarysLittleFlower

Heck, I have the Queen as my avatar, and until recently dUSt thought I was a guy. :idontknow:

I am not talented in the area of images, so I will leave the suggestions for new avatars to others, and simply offer my sympathy.

BTW--The Queen says she is feminine enough for anybody, and if she wants to wear the same black shoes with virtually every outfit, she is Queen and entitled to wear whatever she wishes. The Queen is totally badass. :)

I actually used to think you are a guy too but because of your name ;)