ardillacid Posted July 23, 2015 Posted July 23, 2015 I don't watch fox news. I don't even watch TV. I was just curious. It was just a question. Chill. If you question Obama you must watch Fox news
Socrates Posted July 24, 2015 Posted July 24, 2015 If you question Obama you must watch Fox news Of course.
Luigi Posted July 24, 2015 Posted July 24, 2015 If you question Obama you must watch Fox news I question Obama, but I don't watch television, much less Fox news.
Socrates Posted July 26, 2015 Posted July 26, 2015 There's absolutely no question whatever that Obama is a lying, narcissistic dictatorial leftist piece of poo with nothing but utter contempt for the country he was elected to lead and its constitutional rule of law.
Nunsense Posted July 26, 2015 Posted July 26, 2015 There's absolutely no question whatever that Obama is a lying, narcissistic dictatorial leftist piece of poo with nothing but utter contempt for the country he was elected to lead and its constitutional rule of law. Don't be shy. Say what you really mean.
Socrates Posted July 26, 2015 Posted July 26, 2015 If I did that, I'd be promptly booted from this site.
CatherineM Posted July 27, 2015 Posted July 27, 2015 I certainly believe the constitutional law class he attended at Harvard was significantly different than the one I attended at OU.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now