An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why hasn’t President Obama ordered American flags to fly at half-staff in the wake of the Chattanooga shooting ?

And when that happens do you have milk and cookies?

telling ya KOC the ignore button saves ya from a headache.

telling ya KOC the ignore button saves ya from a headache.

KoC is my friend tyvm

I don't watch fox news. I don't even watch TV. I was just curious. It was just a question. Chill.

I'm not upset. I just saw a special on this on Fox at the gym yesterday, so I figured that's what gave you the idea.

My bad.

veritasluxmea

Apparently now they're flying them half mast after parts of the media threw a fit about it. I don't know if that's a good sign (can be susceptible to media pressure to make "better" decision) or a bad sign (can't stand by their original decision).

I don't watch fox news. I don't even watch TV. I was just curious. It was just a question. Chill. 

If you question Obama you must watch Fox news :coffee:

If you question Obama you must watch Fox news :coffee:

I question Obama, but I don't watch television, much less Fox news.

There's absolutely no question whatever that Obama is a lying, narcissistic dictatorial leftist piece of poo with nothing but utter contempt for the country he was elected to lead and its constitutional rule of law.

AccountDeleted

There's absolutely no question whatever that Obama is a lying, narcissistic dictatorial leftist piece of poo with nothing but utter contempt for the country he was elected to lead and its constitutional rule of law.

Don't be shy. Say what you really mean. :) 

I certainly believe the constitutional law class he attended at Harvard was significantly different than the one I attended at OU.