• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spem in alium

• NadaTeTurbe

• Francis Clare

• vee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, this will be my final post here for some time. I will no longer be responsible for our social media page and so now (thankfully) no longer need to visit Facebook. As such I will be limit

Dear friends, I have just been informed that I will formally be accepted for the next stage of my formation on the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, Feb 11. God's grace is overflowing in my life. Please p

Just wanted to share the Facebook page for our province: https://www.facebook.com/csfnaustralia?fref=ts If any of you use FB, check us out. Here is a picture of our new postulants sharing a (very sil

Posted Images

Dear Sister "Spem"...I was so excited to see the pictures and so grateful that you pursued your vocation/education with such confidence and stick-to-it-iveness!  I've missed your posts, but understand that we can never go back to the past. Wishing many blessings and graces to you as you continue on your vocational path.  You are an inspiration to us all.