Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 [quote]Hey, Micah... Can I have a thread, too? Pretty please? [/quote] Sure, why not?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 Yes, yes, I'm very generous with dUSt's server memory...you're welcome...
voiciblanche Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 14 2004, 07:44 PM'] Yes, yes, I'm very generous with dUSt's server memory...you're welcome... [/quote] Hehe. ... Wasn't my idea, dUSt...
ilovechrist Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 this is why.. when these threads become inactive... dUSt needs to start deleting them
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 bump Let's bring Voici back into the spotlight!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 [quote] Hehe. You get more flowers. [/quote] Ah-Aaaaaaaaaaah-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
BeenaBobba Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 You go, girl! What's your real name? God bless, Jen
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 Voici's real name is Amber. Which happens to be one of my favorites: Amber, Cecilia, Erin, Hannah, Jamie, and Zoe. Or, for a boy: Adam, Isaac, Joshua, Seamus (Irish roots...hehe), Jacob, Justin, Nicholas, Andre, or Cedric.
voiciblanche Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 That's kinda weird because your name is one of [i]my[/i] favorites. I already toldja that. Ezra is the coolest.
Moosey Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 I like the name Andrew for a boy and Angela for a girl. I was going to be called Emily Rose but my mom desided after she had me that I looked more like a Kathryn Leah. So there ya go
Iacobus Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 Hehe. I can't belive I told her about the 16th. RDF!
ilovechrist Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 why are we talking about our favorite names? i met a girl a couple weeks ago, and her name is one of my favorites: Anna...
let_go_let_God Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 I'm still wondering what happened on 02.16.04
cathgirl Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 17 2004, 10:19 PM'] why are we talking about our favorite names? i met a girl a couple weeks ago, and her name is one of my favorites: Anna... [/quote] Awwwww.... :hearts:
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 17 2004, 10:19 PM'] why are we talking about our favorite names? i met a girl a couple weeks ago, and her name is one of my favorites: Anna... [/quote] My Mom's name is Anna. Its also Adrienne's middle name.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now