Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Birgitta Noel
Posted

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I'm so happy!

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='St. Catherine' date='Jun 15 2004, 08:50 AM'] My feeling is though that you should still go to RCIA as an inspiration to those who do have to go through the class. I am sure you both could add a lot of insight. [/quote]
My gut feeling is to agree... we were allowed to skip also and we didn't really get to know any of the other newbies. We were kinda outsiders at Easter Vigil because we didn't know any of the others. You may cause resentment among the others. So, IMHO, it would be nice if you at least popped in from time to time to show a connection with them as new members rather than appearing to jump ahead.

Also, if you skip RCIA and show up at Easter Vigil (especially with a gang of groupies, ;) ), people might resent your presence. Just a thought.

Jake Huether
Posted

Dude! I told you God has BIG plans for you guys. And this aint even small peanuts for God. You both are going to play a HUGE role in our Church. God bless you both. My prayers and thoughts are with you.


Hey Bro. I'd be interested in some of the statues and liturature. PM me if you want. If you have other peeps in mind though, no sweat.

God bless.

Posted (edited)

Man, that is AWESOME!!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!! :D But then wait a minute ... will there be no more point in coming to see y'all for Easter, since y'all will already have reconciled before then, despite the fact that y'all will still be part of the Easter ceremony? :(

Edited by Dave
Posted

Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Bro Adams! You really should try to contact Marcus Grodi with your stories. I'm sure they'd be very inspirational for others. :)

God bless,

Jen

ilovechrist
Posted

wow.
but then again i'm not that surprised, you guys have shown how much you know... congrats!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

You are the next Dr. Scott Hahn!

Congrats, man!

Be sure to mention Flyfree and Phatmass on the TV... ;)

Posted

Wooohooo!!! :clap: You guys are so :cool:

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

congrats! Its awesome to have people come home!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

My understanding is that we will be getting confirmed at Easter Vigil. So, I suppose that could be enough reason for ya'll to still come ;)

Jake Huether
Posted

Does anyone else think of Indiana Jones every time they hear "Marcus Grodi"? :lol:


Marcus Brody... Marcus Grodi...


Hahahaha! It gets me every time.

Posted

[quote name='immaculata' date='Jun 14 2004, 11:09 PM'] You guys should really get in touch w/ The Journey Home on EWTN. I know people who have connections. ;) [/quote]
That would be really :cool: !!!!!!!!!

Brother Adam
Posted

If there were a bunch other inquirers, it might be good to drop in from time to time, but most of them are almost finished with RCIA as it is. There is only one inquirer left, a UPS truck driver, and we've all gotten to know each other, so he realizes what all is going on. I'll keep ya'll updated.

Also, I'm not one to try to go and "sell" a story. Everything that comes into our lives we allow to actually come to us. If EWTN comes to us one day cool, but I really don't feel right about sending off a story or anything.

Posted

wow, that's awesome!! :banana:

Is there any way to get our hands on the TV progrsm you'll be on? :D

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Do the BUMP!

[quote]Is there any way to get our hands on the TV progrsm you'll be on?

[/quote]

Ditto. Where can we get the tape?

cmotherofpirl
Posted

I want to see you on TV!!!!!

Posted

This is so darn exciting. I think its so cool that we've got to see your whole progression!

Just think, we can all say "we knew you when ..."

cmotherofpirl
Posted

This is right up your alley:
[url="http://www.chnetwork.org/deepinhistory.htm"]http://www.chnetwork.org/deepinhistory.htm[/url]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I think he's supposed to be able to get a copy, but don't quote me on that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...