Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Of course, saying "hands off" to the ladies of Phatmass is kind of preaching to the choir...we're so nice ane chaste here ... Anyway, in the picture thread, I was only posting pictures from my childhood, half to annoy you and half because I didn't have any really recent photos. Here you are... [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/Raphael.jpg[/img]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 [quote] You're quite attractive, there, Raphael. [/quote] MBA, hush! You're an older woman! Not to mention my co-worker and the wife of the boss...hmmm... Harassment Lawsuit!
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 That is in no way harrassment. A compliment, but not harrassment.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 And I'm not attractive...the lighting is all off, I'm actually more of a light-olive skin toned person, stupid flash...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 [quote] That is in no way harrassment. A compliment, but not harrassment. [/quote] Harassment! Harassment! Harassment! Harassment! Harassment! So here's a question, do you pronounce it "HAIR-ass-ment" or "hah-RASS-ment"?
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Her-as-sment And was not hitting on you, so it can't be harrasment...Stoopid boys
theculturewarrior Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Trust me, MBA, it could be harrassment. Trust me, I've got a sexual harrassment compliance training certificate. Also, I'm kind of an expert on the subject, having watched hours of sing along barney.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 [quote]Also, I'm kind of an expert on the subject, having watched hours of sing along barney. [/quote] ? Also, I know the sexual harassment laws. My ex-girlfriend was both a chronically incestuous rape victim as a child and a sexual abuse victim in her high school. I looked into the laws to see if and how to help.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Yes, but there's a difference between saying some one is attractive and harrassing them by saying they're hot...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 [quote] Yes, but there's a difference between saying some one is attractive and harrassing them by saying they're hot... [/quote] Attractive...hot...same thing! lol... You know we're just messing with you, right Teresa? And you're only a couple years (if even that) older than I am.
BeenaBobba Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Handsome boy you are, Raph! You look like my friend's little brother. God bless, Jen
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 Okay, I checked it out...you're 2 years, 4 months, and 15 days older than I am. I was born at 1:18 PM CST...when were you? Maybe we can get really precise...
BeenaBobba Posted June 15, 2004 Posted June 15, 2004 Your dog's cute! What's his/her name? God bless, Jen
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 My dog (a male) is Flanagan, after Fr. Flanagan, the founder of Boys Town and he is a pure bred Irish Setter...so much personality... Click on my username to see another picture of him...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 So you're 2 years, 4 months, 15 days, 4 hours, and 46 minutes older than I am.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 15, 2004 Author Posted June 15, 2004 I keep getting comments on my dog...so here's some more for you: [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010193.jpg[/img] [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010191.jpg[/img] [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010034.jpg[/img] [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010025.jpg[/img] [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010082.jpg[/img] [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010053.jpg[/img] [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010045.jpg[/img] [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010022.jpg[/img] [img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v172/PrRaphael/P1010036.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now