yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 are you rioting the Texas because the Pistons won?
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 oh my gosh! who told you? :ph34r: im afraid you are.........CORRECT! hahaha nah just kididng im just chillin like a villian......... and you sir? did you decide to join us niteowls tonite? we can add another vato loco to the niteshift crew! make things more interesting hehehe
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 [quote]hahaha nah just kididng im just chillin like a villian......... [/quote] LOL. As long as you're not gellin' like a felon...
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 well im sure not stealin' like uh........someone stealing
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 hehehe! I knew that was you in the news!!! chillin like a villian that might be going to prison for rioting!!!! jejeje!! Just finish up my prayers for the world and the health of my wife and baby to be (soon...very soon) God willing I was born a Tecolote!!!! The night life is for me!! AWWW! So your Pistons WON....how.......SAD.....But the Lakers will be back next year...I hope (gulp). If the Lakers WIN the NBA title next year you will see me on the streets!!! jejejeje!
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 16 2004, 01:02 AM'] hey whos your avatar of yesygerm [/quote] My avatar is San Jose Maria Robles of Mascota Jalisco about 30 minutes from my home town of San Antonio de los Macedo. My Grandmothers sister and San Jose Maria founded a convent in Gaudalajara. He was killed during the Cristero movement in Mexico.
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 oh yeah!!! Here's a link of him. [url="http://es.catholic.net/biblioteca/libro.phtml?consecutivo=39&capitulo=241"]Jose Maria Robles Hurtado[/url]
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='yesygerm' date='Jun 16 2004, 02:04 AM'] hehehe! I knew that was you in the news!!! chillin like a villian that might be going to prison for rioting!!!! jejeje!! Just finish up my prayers for the world and the health of my wife and baby to be (soon...very soon) God willing I was born a Tecolote!!!! The night life is for me!! AWWW! So your Pistons WON....how.......SAD.....But the Lakers will be back next year...I hope (gulp). If the Lakers WIN the NBA title next year you will see me on the streets!!! jejejeje! [/quote] YAY!! you are soo cool!! prayers for your baby on the way! :infant: Congratulations!! make sure you tell us all about it! as for next year hte spurs will be there as well! muwahahhaah
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 16 2004, 01:00 AM'] well im sure not stealin' like uh........someone stealing [/quote] AHHHHHH....I got nothing!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='yesygerm' date='Jun 16 2004, 02:11 AM'] oh yeah!!! Here's a link of him. [url="http://es.catholic.net/biblioteca/libro.phtml?consecutivo=39&capitulo=241"]Jose Maria Robles Hurtado[/url] [/quote] thanks so much!! thats very cool!! did you know blessed miguel pro's day is coming up ( i have to check the exact day) ? im muy excited!
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 16 2004, 01:12 AM'] YAY!! you are soo cool!! prayers for your baby on the way! :infant: Congratulations!! make sure you tell us all about it! as for next year hte spurs will be there as well! muwahahhaah [/quote] Spurs are actually my second favorite team. Better hope they dont meet up in the playoffs again, jejejejeje! So my Lakers lost and my Chivas of Guadalajara both lost in the finals....oh well. I will definitly share pics, God willing, when he or she is born.
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 YAY!! we love pics!! i have a question.....are you gonna be sad when kobe leaves? cuz he could since his a free agent
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 16 2004, 01:14 AM'] thanks so much!! thats very cool!! did you know blessed miguel pro's day is coming up ( i have to check the exact day) ? im muy excited! [/quote] Ah yes!! San Miguel Agustine Pro de Allende de Zacatecas. I love this quote: I believe, O Lord, but strengthen my faith... Heart of Jesus, I love Thee; but increase my love. Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee; but give greater vigor to my confidence. Heart of Jesus, I give my heart to Thee; but so enclose it in Thee that it may never be separated from Thee. Heart of Jesus, I am all Thine; but take care of my promise so that I may be able to put it in practice even unto the complete sacrifice of my life. Miguel Agustin Pro
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 [color=red][b]"VIVA CRISTO REY!!"[/b][/color] [i]-- Fr. Pro's last words before being executed........[/i] Pray for us!!
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 16 2004, 01:18 AM'] YAY!! we love pics!! i have a question.....are you gonna be sad when kobe leaves? cuz he could since his a free agent [/quote] I really dont think he will leave. I case he does, life goes on but I will become a Kobe hatter, jejejeje! Honestly, Dr. Buss the Lakers owner said he will do WHAT EVER IT TAKES to keep Kobe. Phil might not come but Pat Riley might come back home. Shaq can go if he wants. I really wanted Karl to win a title but ni modo. Next year....next year!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 16, 2004 Posted June 16, 2004 :globe: I love this game! :globe: if i had to go for a cali team i would pick the Kings. im a bibby fan! well i must call it a nite thanks yesygerm, mi amigo, im so honored for this very cool thread! well folks..... :sleep: im out like a lightbulb! :runaway: :sleep: God bless peeps!! +JMJ+
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 16 2004, 01:32 AM'] [color=red][b]"VIVA CRISTO REY!!"[/b][/color] [i]-- Fr. Pro's last words before being executed........[/i] Pray for us!! [/quote] [color=blue]Viva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] Here is another great quote Does our life become from day to day more painful, more oppressive, more replete with sufferings? Blessed be He a thousand times who desires it so. If life be harder, love makes it also stronger, and only this love, grounded on suffering, can carry the Cross of my Lord, Jesus Christ. Miguel Agustin Pro Pide por los imigrantes y ciudadanos Mexicanos y Hispanos para que puedan tener justicia en sus vidas y no mal tratados. Que la migra no prejudiquen sobre nosotros. Quidanos tu que eres patron de los Imigrantes.
yesygerm Posted June 16, 2004 Author Posted June 16, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 16 2004, 01:38 AM'] :globe: I love this game! :globe: if i had to go for a cali team i would pick the Kings. im a bibby fan! well i must call it a nite thanks yesygerm, mi amigo, im so honored for this very cool thread! well folks..... :sleep: im out like a lightbulb! :runaway: :sleep: God bless peeps!! +JMJ+ [/quote] Buenas noches and like my dad says, a pachurar oreja! Que dios te bendiga littleflower! It has been a pleasure like always and very honored. PS...BOOOO for the Queens of Sac town, BOOOOO!! :angry: Todo por el Corazón Eucarístico de Jesús, Amen!!! yesygerm
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now