An Old School Catholic Message Board

All Saints Sisters' blog is now active

Vin

We give thanks for our Mother given to us in the midst of agony to show us how true Love is born.  “Behold your Mother.”  Christianity does not offer easy answers to the sorrows of life; it does offer us a Mother to help us bear them.

That is the simplest and most beautiful reflection on the feast of Our Lady of Sorrows that I've read.

I'm praying for these sisters and for all the former Anglican nuns who have been welcomed into full Communion, as well as for all the future vocations they may receive. As we often have PM users enquiring about communities who are willing to consider older discerners, I thought I'd mention that these sisters don't have any upper age limit for their monastery. :)

http://allsaintssisters.org/

I would also like to say that their website is one of the best websites I've ever seen from a religious community. It may be the very best. I mean it is really good!

@katherineH: Get in here and click on ^that^ link!

I'm praying for Virginia Patton as she discern with the community. I hope she will be their first vocation from the time the sisters enters the Church :P:smokey:

Does anyone know if they receive guests for hospitality at the Baltimore house? On the website it looks like you can only stay with them in Pennsylvania. I've got a conference in Baltimore next year and I'd much rather stay there than in a hotel!