Gabriela Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Because you people are a pain in the ass, and I love you.
Didacus Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Looking good Gabriela. Maybe the Mediators of Meh will merge the two threads?
veritasluxmea Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Are we all supposed to start our own threads or
Didacus Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Keep posting in the common threads. I think that's the best way.
Gabriela Posted September 15, 2015 Author Posted September 15, 2015 Looking good Gabriela. Maybe the Mediators of Meh will merge the two threads? I hope so, yeah.
Didacus Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Merging the threads I think is the best thing to do. If Winchester was still med. This might be already done by now. Just saying.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted September 18, 2015 Posted September 18, 2015 Because you people are a pain in the ass, and I love you. You do know they have a special cream for hemorrhoids?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now