An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pictures of Brazilian Cloisterd nun

Zoe

Thank you for your kind replays.I have asked my friend for more information.Yes community is Poor Clares and cloister one.She will send me more pictures soon and i will share it here when i get it.My friend told me that girl is coming from big catholic family.As she know she have brother ii seminary one sister in Carmel and one sisters is soon also entering but i do not know yet what order.Also we will try to translate her vocation story and share it is here it is quite beautiful and inspirational.Please pray for her her family and vocation..

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

God is Good. My heart leaped for joy, if i were st elizabeth perhaps the child in my womb would have done the leaping. Immaculate heart of mary pray for us.

Thank you this update. This young lady comes from a remarkable family with a brother and two sisters also in religious life and her parents must me very proud.!!  

I'm sure that we will all look forward to reading her vocation story and follow her journey....thank you for sharing.

Thank you this update. This young lady comes from a remarkable family with a brother and two sisters also in religious life and her parents must me very proud.!!  

I'm sure that we will all look forward to reading her vocation story and follow her journey....thank you for sharing.

Yes Jennifer it is amazing family .Imagine so much God's grace in this family they have 4 vocation that is quite amazing.I have found out that they are 6 of them.

3 brothers and 3 sisters.Older brother is in the seminary now and all 3 of the sisters chose religious life and all 3 of them are entering cloistered  and they enter in different orders.The youngest sister also entering this autumn in Poor Clares order but in different one from this one.Please pray for all of them!