Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

One of the comics, Kathleen Madigan, seriously made fun of JP2 last night. She professed to be a Catholic, then totally dissed him, saying he doesn't know what he's doing, he's a frail old man, he should retire, he doesn't even understand what's going on, etc.

It was reallly sick.

Posted

she made it into the house, which was the goal of last night

Posted

another of the comics (a woman) used the "c" word (of course it was blanked out) and she advanced too.

homeschoolmom
Posted

hahaha! hilarious... :angry::angry::angry:

Posted

yeah, that's kinda what i thought.

last year's wasn't this bad. i think i'll just shut it off this year

homeschoolmom
Posted

I thought the guy who showed up in each city was kinda weird. I haven't seen it since... Who's the one who dissed the Pope?

Posted

Buck Starr was the one who showed up at every audition. Kathleen Madigan was the one who dissed the Pope.

homeschoolmom
Posted

yeah, but which one was she...? Do you remember her audition?

Posted

Kathleen Madigan bemoaned the country's electoral system. Kathleen Madigan talked about not being able to watch gymnastics anymore. She said, "The women gymnasts, it's like child abuse. These girls are freaks. And the announcers say it and they don't think it's weird anymore. They're like, 'Uh, this next gymnast, she's eighteen years-old, she weighs thirty-four pounds, Bob. Very heavy, I don't see a medal happening." (After this, she began to trash the Pope)

That's what they had for her on the NBC website.

Posted

I was so upset with who got sent to the house. :angry: I wanted the Iranian Jew to get it. :sadder:

Posted

yeah, but they put people in the house who will cause controversy and get more people to watch

Posted

But he was so sweet! I wanted to give him a hug. :lol:

ilovechrist
Posted

too bad you can't get very far with "clean" humor these days...

Posted

no kidding. <_<

Posted

whats the "C" word?

crusader1234
Posted

yeah... whats the c word?

homeschoolmom
Posted

hehehe... In our world, the "C-word" is "Catholic"-- no one wants to talk about it... I think Lil Red has a different word in mind, though...

crusader1234
Posted

oh, i think i know what it is

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...