Didacus Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 Zombies always run after live people, and usually are in packs. Whether they are after flesh or brains - why do zombies never eat or kill one another? Shouldn't the first thing a pack of zombies do is rip each other apart? I could never understand that... please help.
Didacus Posted October 11, 2015 Author Posted October 11, 2015 They have really, really low IQ. That explains absolutely nothing! Are you even trying to help me!? Any effort at all!?
Not A Mallard Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 Are the zombies in question headcrabbed?
Didacus Posted October 11, 2015 Author Posted October 11, 2015 What if they were? What if they weren't? What of they were Toronto Maples Leafs fans?
Maximilianus Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 easy answer. The purpose for any type of zombie, whether they are biological zombies or supernatural zombies, is to propagate their kind, attacking their own is counter productive. I thought everyone learned this in 3rd grade
Ice_nine Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 also do you want to eat rotten meat? Neither do zombies and some creatures just need the meat still mooing, or gurgling, or whatever sounds humans make in the throes of death.
veritasluxmea Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 Agree with Icenine. Zombies want fresh meat.
Not The Philosopher Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 You guys.....don't you know that a common zombie tactic is to get their prey to start overthinking questions like this, so that they have time to catch up to them? Y'all are totally unprepared for any sort of zombie apocalypse.
Nunsense Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 (edited) I'll be one of the first to go, I just know it. . . . . probably because I'll be laughing so hard. Zombies just make me laugh. I can't even watch a zombie film because they make me laugh so much. Edited October 11, 2015 by nunsense
Nunsense Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 http://bigstory.ap.org/article/75cc5be91d8741e8835ca11ec3eb19f3/zombie-walk-brought-back-dead-draws-thousands Zombie walk in NJ.
Not A Mallard Posted October 11, 2015 Posted October 11, 2015 I'll be one of the first to go, I just know it. . . . . probably because I'll be laughing so hard. Zombies just make me laugh. I can't even watch a zombie film because they make me laugh so much.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now