picchick Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 My brother just told me to ask everyone "What is with all the old school taco phatmasses?" I am confused.
the_rev Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 I don't know, it seems to be a custom when something good happens, I'm just here!
curtins Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 I have absolutly no idea what u guys are talking about
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 hahaha whos yoru brother? here at phatmass we have this weird obsession with both cake and tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.
curtins Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 ohhh- tacos, so very tasty and good for you, are good!!!! so is cake- i like ice cream cake
picchick Posted June 17, 2004 Author Posted June 17, 2004 Gregory aka Maxk I luv tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and cake especially the frosting.
VeraMaria Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 lol, i love the frosting!!!!!!!! any type of frosting...
picchick Posted June 17, 2004 Author Posted June 17, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 16 2004, 08:59 PM'] lol, i love the frosting!!!!!!!! any type of frosting... [/quote] Do you mix all the colors together on one of those store bought Jewel type cakes too???? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
OwNeD_byGoD Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 taco bell tacos, so very tasty and good for you, or mexican tacos, so very tasty and good for you,? i like the ones they sell on the corner of streets in mexico
VeraMaria Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Jun 16 2004, 11:01 PM'] Do you mix all the colors together on one of those store bought Jewel type cakes too???? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [/quote] on cupcakes and cookies with lots of frosting i enjoy mixing all the colors into a mess sending my friends into shock because "nooo....it was so pretty!"
picchick Posted June 17, 2004 Author Posted June 17, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 16 2004, 09:22 PM'] i enjoy mixing all the colors into a mess sending my friends into shock because "nooo....it was so pretty!" [/quote] All my friends say "ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! Gross!!" But it tastes so goooood! I seperate it from the cake. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Tony Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 tavcos are good.. cake is okay... but I love hot/buffalo wings !
dUSt Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 Free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. It's a verb, not an adjective.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now