Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 (edited) Like he is going to suicide over two mistakes. I don't believe it, he is way to big to let fans scare him he is in the lime light he knows people love to try and cut down tall flowers after 1 or 2 mistakes. Edited December 9, 2015 by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Not A Mallard Posted December 9, 2015 Author Posted December 9, 2015 Well...he got four-billion dollars...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 You don't get the concept do you, whatever the price tag i'm not selling you my cat.
Not A Mallard Posted December 9, 2015 Author Posted December 9, 2015 Would you not sell your most prized painting over a living, breathing animal?
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 (edited) Why would he sell it for 4 billion when it is worth far more than that. He cant even feed the world for 1 day with that kind of money, he has probably like 500 million already for personal use, i dont get why he would sell it, 4 billion is a pittance, the star wars phenomenum is going to be making money for the next 30 years even without the new movie. That would be 4 billion right there and perhaps more over 50 to 100 years pilling into his families coffers. And it's not a painting, when you create something like a song or a movie with words it is a part of you your philosophy on life that you can't just sell out on without getting credit that it is you unless your a prostitute, and i don't believe george lucas is a prostitute, there are no sex scenes or sexual references in the original 6 movies. Painters are different, i don't know why and cant explain it at present but there different. I know what i just said doesn't make sense but i really have a bad feeling about this new movie but whatever, i've been trying to encourage people to switch off to switch on for years. Edited December 9, 2015 by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Not A Mallard Posted December 9, 2015 Author Posted December 9, 2015 Well, if the simple explanation is that he wants to move on from his work, I can completely understand that.
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 (edited) Thats not work honey bun, he is old skool, and that is delivering a message, not just simple entertainment or a way to make money. He is an artist, artists dont sell out. He is way way smarter than the likes of Jay Z and rhianna. of course i could be wrong and this is just my personal opinion, i wouldn't be surprised if some strange things start happening after this movie because just about everyone is going to watch it. STar wars has to be the most loved movie series of all time, bigger than superman, bigger than star trek. This is Number 1, uno numero. I'm agahst that people would think him along the lines of simple entertainer trying to make a buck and not philosopher. Lol unsure why im getting worked up about it, atar wars has gone to far, Jedi is an official religion in the U.S.A, not what George lucas had planned im sure but selling it is rather risky in the hands of the wrong people it can do a lot of damage such a juggernaught. *star wars has gone to far any way* Edited December 9, 2015 by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted December 9, 2015 Posted December 9, 2015 (edited) This is like hiring out the chinese army with unlimited fuel to an african War Lord for 7 days. You know he is going to crush you. Aye Aye Aye Nome gusta. Edited December 9, 2015 by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Not A Mallard Posted December 9, 2015 Author Posted December 9, 2015 Well, no matter why George Lucas sold his art, I'm seeing The Force Awakens (I bought tickets early, afterall). And then I'm writing about it, even if I enjoy writing about it more than watching it.
elizabeth09 Posted December 10, 2015 Posted December 10, 2015 Never would I.thought that they will dress like that.
Not A Mallard Posted December 14, 2015 Author Posted December 14, 2015 How about that new Star Trek trailer?
Not The Philosopher Posted December 14, 2015 Posted December 14, 2015 At first I was gonna say that although it looks dumb it at least doesn't seem to be obviously ripping off earlier Trek films. Then I noticed that it looks like the Enterprise gets blown up in this one. Boo. How many times has that happened in this franchise now?
Not A Mallard Posted December 14, 2015 Author Posted December 14, 2015 I'm looking forward to this big-budget, modern TOS episode.
Not The Philosopher Posted December 17, 2015 Posted December 17, 2015 Even though I told myself I wasn't going to see this opening weekend, I wound up buying a ticket for Saturday night. ....I am already starting to slightly regret this decision.
Not A Mallard Posted December 17, 2015 Author Posted December 17, 2015 1 minute ago, Not The Philosopher said: Even though I told myself I wasn't going to see this opening weekend, I wound up buying a ticket for Saturday night. ....I am already starting to slightly regret this decision. I have one for tomorrow.
dominicansoul Posted December 17, 2015 Posted December 17, 2015 How many of you are standing in line right now?
Archaeology cat Posted December 17, 2015 Posted December 17, 2015 We're going this weekend for our anniversary.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now