DameAgnes Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 This is one of my favorite movies. I was so glad to see it show up. I can't believe it is almost 50 years ago. Is Rosalind Russell still alive? http://aleteia.org/2015/10/29/10-reasons-why-the-trouble-with-angels-still-holds-up/
CatherineM Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 I love both of the angel movies and have them on DVDs
dominicansoul Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 Rosalind Russell died in '76 She was a Roman Catholic. I didn't know this. That's pretty cool...
Not The Philosopher Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 I have never heard of this movie before.
vee Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 A month or two ago I wanted to re watch that movie so I searched my tv guide and voila there it was scheduled to air the next day! Set my PVR and it was as funny and enjoyable as it was the first time I saw it, even though that was only a few years ago. Highly recommend to anyone!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now