Gabriela Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 I just saw Lil Red post. Are we doing this this year? Don't we usually start around December 1st? I can't remember...
Basilisa Marie Posted November 2, 2015 Posted November 2, 2015 I just saw Lil Red post. Are we doing this this year? Don't we usually start around December 1st? I can't remember... It's around adventy time, yeah.
OnlySunshine Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 I love this tradition. I actually started doing it for my family and friends. This past year, my saint was St. Margaret of Cortona. I learned a lot about her. Previous saints I received included St. John Paul and St. Gabriel. This past year, my mom received St. Mark (which was fitting since it was the Gospel for the year). She's also had St. Agatha and Bl. Margaret of Castello.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now