NadaTeTurbe Posted November 17, 2015 Posted November 17, 2015 If I wrote a letter to the Pope, do I have to write in Spanish or in italian, or can I write it in my native language ?
blazeingstar Posted November 17, 2015 Posted November 17, 2015 If I wrote a letter to the Pope, do I have to write in Spanish or in italian, or can I write it in my native language ? Native language. He has better translators than we could ever hope to pay for.
CatherineM Posted November 18, 2015 Posted November 18, 2015 I've been thinking about sending him a Spanish version of one of my books. I wonder if he'd read it?
Sponsa-Christi Posted November 18, 2015 Posted November 18, 2015 You can certainly write to the Pope in your native language, but if you are able to write in Spanish or Italian, that MIGHT give your letter a slightly better chance of getting to the Pope himself.
John Paul Posted November 18, 2015 Posted November 18, 2015 Dr.Mark Mirivalle says you should right to him.It needs three stampss from the US.Heres info about him the writing to the pope topic is on his youtube channel.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now