Sammy Blaze Posted June 17, 2004 Posted June 17, 2004 Yo Pham! Post props and support for the contestants!\ Pax, ~Eschaton
ilovechrist Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 why are we voting? i need a beat so i can rap somethin off here!
Guest Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 (edited) yo fizzy fizzel fizzelious pham that playa is dq'd he posted in the verse section lol holla at'em judges, do a rasheed wallace on that playa he's outta here im only playing i love christ or am i ?? Edited June 18, 2004 by Guest
ilovechrist Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 ^ HEY! now listen up--i'm tryin to get ahold of da beat. THAT is why i posted. i should be allowed to post in there in an emergency.
ilovechrist Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 i know you were just playin.. but i'm at a real struggle here... i still can't download the beat... and that is bad--i need the beat to create a rap for it!
Guest Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 dude, i jus posted in the wrong section by mistake lol i meant to put it in here....o great looks like im dq'd also............mannnn
Guest Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 dude, i jus posted in the wrong section by mistake lol i meant to put it in here....o great looks like im dq'd also............mannnn
Sammy Blaze Posted June 19, 2004 Author Posted June 19, 2004 No one is dq'd, YO if you cant get the beat, holla at me ilovchrist, you have yahoo?
musturde Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 or holla at me. I'mma download it anyways. Btw Dq'd means Dairy Queened?
Philippe Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 theres is noo way im gonna finish but if i do... do we have 2 submit a recording of us?
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 18 2004, 11:46 PM'] or holla at me. I'mma download it anyways. Btw Dq'd means Dairy Queened? [/quote] you are SOOO from texas!!
Lounge Daddy Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 [font="Courier"]maybe we should move to Texas to "fit in" jk - I am Michigan... we have the Pistons we are rock hey, we contestents should refrain from voting, eh?[/font]
Sammy Blaze Posted June 19, 2004 Author Posted June 19, 2004 props to LD for posting a vocal sample* I've decided to extend the first round for technical reasons, and for lack of communication on my part. All contestants have until 1 o'clock tomorrow to post an additional verse to Love is... or produce a vocal sample if you haven't already done so, or if you want to do another one. Pax ~S.
ilovechrist Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='Jun 19 2004, 12:04 AM'] No one is dq'd, YO if you cant get the beat, holla at me ilovchrist, you have yahoo? [/quote] i have yahoo... but it's a tad late.. considering its about noon right now. i'm packing to leave for Charlotte.... so i'm withdrawing here... but i shall post my stuff for ppl to enjoy lata
Lounge Daddy Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [font="Courier"]My vocal submission has been updated I got home from work and went online at 9 am to see that the contest deadline was moved up to 1pm central Sunday… So I took the opportunity to alter the music track Maybe I should have taken the time to alter my vocals a bit because I am so horribly off beat; but I only had a few hours and I am much better at laying tracks than delivering rap vocals – so I left the vocals alone… also I think my vocals sound fun the way they are God bless you all – and enjoy the day [url="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/victorywelfaremusic.htm"]listen here[/url] [/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now