VeraMaria Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 amazing post dlz!! Like most people here said, I'd first make sure that he IS looking at porn. Those search things get installed on your computer by themselves sometimes :ph34r: If he is, and you are sure of it, the sites people have posted here are a good starting point...
RemnantRules Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 hey Curtins! I'm coming in sort of late on this topic but for me i had this problem for a long time. This is a REALLY personal subject to me and i've always been one to shy away from but i feel compelled by God to tell you that i use to have a horrible problem with looking at pornography. It was really an addiction for many years in my life. This is really hard for me to talk about right now and you all who are reading this are the very first people to hear this about me. What changed me was from a person who didn't come right out and asked me if I was or wasn't looking at porn but it was started as a side story. Sort of a third party topic that we starting talking about. Even though i believe this person knew what i was going through. For me through talking with this person, this person told me to go to confession, and get rid of it. This person talked about if you go to confession regulary who tend to find out where your laking in strength and you tend to work harder on that one part in your life b/c i don't know about all of you but i HATE when I have to tell the priest the SAME SIN AGAIN!!! So i would try bringing it up in an off conversation. But that is what help me. I hope this helps and most of all PRAY FOR HIM! And tell the person you are Especially if your friend does tell you that they are looking at porn b/c it's probably a habit for that person it's not an easy one to break. I'll pray that person as well. God Bless Jason Gregory
VeraMaria Posted July 4, 2004 Posted July 4, 2004 curtins, I am praying as well. He has a decade of my rosary tonight
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now