qfnol31 Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 I say you are bored because your senses are awake and your soul is asleep. Guess who said that! BTW, let's see how big this pointless thread can get!
crusader1234 Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 PARTY [img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040612/capt.xjc10206122053.kerry_xjc102.jpg[/img] Why is it that people think thumbs up makes them popular?
qfnol31 Posted June 18, 2004 Author Posted June 18, 2004 That face is scary... Okay, bedtime! Someone please go comment on EMHCs...
OwNeD_byGoD Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 wouldn it be nice if... Hmumhhumuhumuh... i like the song and its stuck in my head but unfortunately i dont know the lyrics...
lanie Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 I'm at work and bored and am therefore reading this pointless thread.
BeenaBobba Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 [quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 18 2004, 04:42 AM'] Why is it that people think thumbs up makes them popular? [/quote] Hahaha. Good question. God bless, Jen
BeenaBobba Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Here's a pointless, random question: Why do so many old people move to Florida? I'm not convinced that it's because of the weather 'cause there are other warm and sunny places in the U.S. Why Florida? [b][i]Why[/i]?![/b] LOL. God bless, Jen
lanie Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jun 18 2004, 01:15 PM'] Here's a pointless, random question: Why do so many old people move to Florida? I'm not convinced that it's because of the weather 'cause there are other warm and sunny places in the U.S. Why Florida? [b][i]Why[/i]?![/b] LOL. God bless, Jen [/quote] From what I can gather its the weather and just thought of living in Florida - because its well know with Disney, films etc. Its like I have a friend who's obsessed with moving to New York to go to uni and to live, she's been once for a few days and even before then she was interested but now she's hooked on the idea! Just because its New York!!!! I dunno... its strange just because you've seen the place on TV, and in magazines and have seen it all hyped up some ppl want to be part of it but the reality is it aint all good!!
picchick Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jun 18 2004, 06:15 AM'] Here's a pointless, random question: Why do so many old people move to Florida? I'm not convinced that it's because of the weather 'cause there are other warm and sunny places in the U.S. Why Florida? [b][i]Why[/i]?![/b] LOL. God bless, Jen [/quote] I think cause it's so close to all those theme parks and it's close to those islands like carribean islands. Ahhhhh I can feel those warm rays and the ocean spray on my face.
homeschoolmom Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Why do people move to Florida and Arizona and Texas when they retire...? two words -- LOWER TAXES...
Maddalena Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Yeah, Texas has no state income tax. xD Muahahah.
picchick Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 For my retirement I am going to move to Antartica. You don't have to pay anyone to live there do you?
Iacobus Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 When I am an old fluffy air extraction I am moving NORTH! I am already North but I still can go futher. I LOVE the cold. Hehe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now