Lil Red Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 I'm going 20 feet over to the church to sit with Jesus for awhile. Does anybody have anything they would like me to mention? Before you ask, this is what I'm already praying for: 1. The repose of Paul Johnson and solace for his family. 2. For Dominic and his new parents.
Tony Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 an end to abortion/ an upswing of chastity (both of these tihngs fo hand in hand) for the depressed/down etc hope thats not too much, thank you
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 For Adam and Teresa that they get things figured out asap. :wub:
curtins Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Jun 18 2004, 01:48 PM'] an end to abortion/ an upswing of chastity (both of these tihngs fo hand in hand) [/quote] I always pray for that but um for the poor and hungry and sick and for my family thanks
Lil Red Posted June 18, 2004 Author Posted June 18, 2004 i'm leaving in about 15 minutes, so if you have any prayer requests, i'll take them! good ones so far, peeps!
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Oh yeah, for Dave and his Grandma and family, too! (sorry, don't mean to bog you down...)
Tony Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 (edited) tell Jesus phatmass says hi hehe Enjoy your time! Edited June 18, 2004 by Tony
Lil Red Posted June 18, 2004 Author Posted June 18, 2004 i'm sure He knows. but i'll pray a general prayer for everyone on phatmass btw, the Eucharist in your avatar almost looks like a Mickey Mouse head. weird
Theologian in Training Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 If your still there, for my heart, which just did some crazy things a couple of minutes ago...just called the cardiologist...awaiting his call....
Tony Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red' date='Jun 18 2004, 02:20 PM'] btw, the Eucharist in your avatar almost looks like a Mickey Mouse head. weird [/quote] hehe you are right!
ilovechrist Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 For a successful Eagle Scout service project tomorrow, that i may be the leader that this task requires me to be. *also for good weather*
Lil Red Posted June 18, 2004 Author Posted June 18, 2004 Lord I lift your name on high Lord I love to sing your praises I'm so glad you're in my life I'm so glad you came to save us You came from heaven to earth to show the way From the earth to the cross my debt to pay From the cross to the grave From the grave to the sky Lord I lift your name on high Lord I lift your name on high Lord I lift your name on high *acoustic version from Crispin* I'm leaving now, but I'll pray for all phatmassers and their intentions.
Theologian in Training Posted June 18, 2004 Posted June 18, 2004 Thank you Lil Red for your prayers. I experienced something not uncommon with my heart condition. I experienced atrial fibrillation which is a slowing down of my heart and a simultaneous speeding up from my pacemaker causing an irregualr heartbeat. My cardiologist did not seem too concerned, but I do want to thank you for your prayers. God Bless
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now