PhuturePriest Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 (edited) Completely understandable and arguably moral if you ask some theologians. Edited February 15, 2016 by PhuturePriest
Gabriela Posted February 16, 2016 Posted February 16, 2016 I don't understand why they shot her in the legs. Wouldn't you rather shoot such people in the thumbs? And you people should be ashamed of yourselves for making light of this.
bardegaulois Posted February 16, 2016 Posted February 16, 2016 It's fairly easy to stop receiving game requests, by the way: https://www.facebook.com/help/476337625740088 Using that, an ad-blocker, and advanced privacy settings (as well as blocking contact from certain persons) have made my online life unbelievably easier.
PhuturePriest Posted February 16, 2016 Author Posted February 16, 2016 Really? This is where we draw the line? I've seen far worse made light of on Phatmass. 1 hour ago, Gabriela said: I don't understand why they shot her in the legs. Wouldn't you rather shoot such people in the thumbs? And you people should be ashamed of yourselves for making light of this. It's not really meant to make light of the event per se. It's meant to make fun of people who constantly send Candy Crush and/or other lame Facebook game requests. Clearly the event was not good and it was a very bad thing that happened. I am happy that no one was killed in the event, though I'm sure the young girl in question was/is traumatized and I hope she receives necessary healing.
DominicanHeart Posted February 16, 2016 Posted February 16, 2016 I got off of Candy Crush a long time ago and I'm glad I did. Anyway, is she even okay?
Not A Real Name Posted February 16, 2016 Posted February 16, 2016 I doubt this story is even real. Anyone have an actual link?
Gabriela Posted February 16, 2016 Posted February 16, 2016 16 hours ago, Not A Real Name said: I doubt this story is even real. Anyone have an actual link? I just looked. It does indeed look like a spoof. Whew!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now