An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Regina

John Paul

BarbTherese

I accessed the link and tried the zoom thing, but it was still distorted illegible.  Is there another way I would be able to read?

1 hour ago, BarbaraTherese said:

I accessed the link and tried the zoom thing, but it was still distorted illegible.  Is there another way I would be able to read?

What zoom thing? If you click on the very first cartoon, it should pop up a window with much larger text, and you can arrow-click through the cartoons in that window.

BarbTherese
18 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

What zoom thing? If you click on the very first cartoon, it should pop up a window with much larger text, and you can arrow-click through the cartoons in that window.

I don't know what it's called really - oh,it's called zoom level, it's in the bottom right hand corner of my window with 100% near it and one can click and increase from 100%.  Thank you for your advice about clicking on the cartoon - it works for me and is as clear as a bell!  And that is pretty much how I have learnt computers probably in the main - by not being able to do something and asking how.

Edited by BarbaraTherese

Spem in alium

Ahaha! I love her "special hardware that doesn't need charging" (the hammer) -- that'll take care of those electronic devices!