Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

hehe....does that mean if I'm cool I can't PM anymore? :unsure:














:sadder:













nah, I'm a nerd, i admit it, so I guess I'm always welcome here :lol:

master_alterserver
Posted (edited)

umm...are we feeling stupid?

Edited by master_alterserver
Posted

LOL! Vera you need actting in type lessons. We all know that you are a nerd. Bigger than me in fact. LKOL!

Brother Adam
Posted

???

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Jun 19 2004, 01:47 PM'] LOL! Vera you need actting in type lessons. We all know that you are a nerd. Bigger than me in fact. LKOL! [/quote]
nah, I think u get to be the King of Nerds Iacobus, u win ;)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

INform us lesser nerds?

Posted

LOL! I don't think so. I am too trying to be non nerdish. LOL But than agian the 2nd PM I sent inculded a mini lecture on my name. LKOL!

Posted

[url="http://www.phatmass.com"]http://www.phatmass.com[/url]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

:rotfl:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

whew! im glad im a nerd :unsure:


this is one of the rare times im glad i am!

Posted

im a punk

i think they should make a link for punks

master_alterserver
Posted

yeah...tht is funny...but....

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i knew being a nerd would have its rewards! :banana:

master_alterserver
Posted

i love nerds

Posted

I am a band nerd :)

crusader1234
Posted

hhahaha punk isnt dead! :unsure: :sweat:

thats a funy new thing. i miss the music though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...