azaelia Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 Cool, site, though it moves really slow. And I have DSL
let_go_let_God Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 I haven't been able to find my Bible marks yet but my friend has a really good theory on why relationships that are in volved in premarital sex don't work. [quote] Sex... destroys friendship. This is a well-known fact that the line "we can still be friends" after a sexually involved relationship closes...it never works. So I believe God designed sex to destroy friendship, so that at the very least you are married, which is proper. This is supported by breakups that followed the "rules." (The rules are nothing beyond kissing and when kissing becomes a problem, when you can spit into a tablespoon it's gone too far, so that when you DO get married, every part of you is a virgin.) These relationships "seem" to have a better chance of being friends after they have dissolved. The further you get away from that purity of a relationship, the harder it is to have a good friendship after you break up, the further you get from that, the harder the post-relationship friendship is. So..... How do you manage to keep yourself away from following these precepts? Society. So how do you get around this precept society has set? Reject society, resist temptations, and treat him/her purely and with love. Real love, not the fake love that you hear about with celebrity weddings. Hmm...seems to me that Reject society, resist temptation, and treat others with love are a foundation of one part of the Christian religion. Interesting... So... It starts with God and ends with God... God designed sex like this so that we would have to follow Him in order to have good relationships.[/quote] I at least found it interesting.
master_alterserver Posted June 20, 2004 Author Posted June 20, 2004 well...I thought the title would at least get people interested... glad you enjoyed
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 if you want a Catholic website about ALOT OF STUFF!! [url="http://www.nomoho.org"]http://www.nomoho.org[/url]
master_alterserver Posted June 20, 2004 Author Posted June 20, 2004 that is a great site...it needs it´s own thread
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 oh yeah and this [url="http://www.porndestroyswomen.org"]http://www.porndestroyswomen.org[/url] another catholic website from matt smith
master_alterserver Posted June 20, 2004 Author Posted June 20, 2004 yep... all the best sites under one roof...i mean...thread
musturde Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 i was gunna post porndestroywomen... Thankz Flowery, I love the first link!!! Matt Smith rules! He should become a rapper or something.
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 19 2004, 10:56 PM'] i was gunna post porndestroywomen... Thankz Flowery, I love the first link!!! Matt Smith rules! He should become a rapper or something. [/quote] :crackup: he does doesn't he? :wub: im a fan of his!
foundsheep Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 The title of this tread creeps me out. I dont think you should ever mix the word Christian with porn
Philippe Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 19 2004, 08:56 PM'] Matt Smith rules! He should become a rapper or something. [/quote] i met him at a lifeteen rally hes a really nice guy!
OwNeD_byGoD Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 i was planning on busting a matt... after missionary work... come back and join road rules and preach catholicism at MTV lol wearing catholic shirts all day with rosaries all the time... rocking it ya know?
VeraMaria Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [quote name='OwNeD_byGoD' date='Jun 20 2004, 04:45 AM'] i was planning on busting a matt... after missionary work... come back and join road rules and preach catholicism at MTV lol wearing catholic shirts all day with rosaries all the time... rocking it ya know? [/quote] haha MTV needs that badly
Iacobus Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 MTV is dumb. Why do I want to see soft porn posing as "reality tv" or drama? If I want drama I go to a different network (Univision (sp?) I have NO idea what they are saying but they are tooooooo funny. Once they were using MS Word as an intenst messenger, hehe). If I want reality TV I go and have a CAT scan.
master_alterserver Posted June 20, 2004 Author Posted June 20, 2004 just so ya know...i´m not promoting the forum...i´m promoting the resources
Archangel Raphael Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [quote name='lifeteener' date='Jun 19 2004, 02:15 PM'] im glad im Catholic [/quote] You need to be Catholic to have to figure out sex outside of marriage is a sin? Oh and those guys on the forum? They're just stupid, yep, plainly S-T-U-P-I-D. Trying to explain sin to be 'ok' tends to have that kind of effect on people.
VeraMaria Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 20 2004, 12:25 AM'] oh yeah and this [url="http://www.porndestroyswomen.org"]http://www.porndestroyswomen.org[/url] another catholic website from matt smith [/quote] that's a cool site as well as [url="http://www.nomoho.org/"]http://www.nomoho.org/[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now