Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok dudes... im gonna start topics on all the tracks im on. i think others should do the same. it will be organized that way...



who exactly is on this track?

Posted

I would love to rip it on this track...I think I am already in, but I am just clarifying. :)

Peace.

Posted

I think it is us three and possibly indeed since he is...married. Are we to write about marriage in general...or dow e have a plan of attack for unity between verses on this one too?

MTB

Posted

yeah... i forgot we are all not married... thats interesting... I think INdeed might have some real good insight on this one. Maybe even Just...


we should just have a "bachelors" track. j/k

i think a good line of attack is back and forth two lines after two line... or maybe four lines after four lines - you know, beastie boys style... we could just write on this msg board and pick up where the last person left off... it could come off real dope like...

Posted

I have four tests in five days and the other time is going into beats right now..I need to sit down and rhyme!!!! :o

Posted

Just waitin' on a beat ya'all...

Posted

[quote]Just waitin' on a beat ya'all... [/quote]

I'm workin on one. As soon as it is near completion...I'll post it on my soundclick page so ya'll can critique. ;)

Posted

i talked to APollo today...

we might actually use this beat based on samples from "God Of WOnders" (the praise song)...

ill try to get it up and we'll see how it works...

Posted

[url="http://www.soundclick.com/primatebeats"]Primate Beats[/url]



[url="http://www.soundclick.com/primatebeats"]http://www.soundclick.com/primatebeats[/url]



click on "god of wonders"
see what yall think

Posted

ok - im gonna start---


Now, whats the deal with the broken marriages?
empty aborted carriages? Is anyone being scared by this?
whats the deal with this? tell me - have we lost sacredness?
no spirtual bond - has our family love forsaken us?






someone else's turn - sorry about all the questions. i just have a lot of questions with the state of marriage today...

Posted

The link to Primate Beats is up and runnin now...so let's most def write to "God of Wonders." Dope. :)

Will post fresh lyrics soon... ;) :cool:

Posted

[quote]Now, whats the deal with the broken marriages?
empty aborted carriages? Is anyone being scared by this?
whats the deal with this? tell me - have we lost sacredness?
no spirtual bond - has our family love forsaken us?[/quote]

Father, please awaken us / Shine your guiding light
Ignite the flame of faith and love inside your people tonight
Don't ever let the fire die / Help it burn bold and bright
Where ashes of desire lie, man and wife will re-unite

Next... :)

Posted (edited)

This might be a dope rhyme scheme:

Flip (4 lines)
Apollo (4 lines)
Kiel (4 lines)
Flip (1 line)
Apollo (1 line)
Kiel (1 line)
[color=blue]Flip[/color]/[color=red]Apollo[/color]/[color=purple]Kiel[/color]/[color=green]All [/color](last line)(ex: [color=blue]Where ashes of[/color]/[color=red]desire lie[/color]/[color=purple]man and wife[/color]/[color=green]will reunite[/color])

Edited by Apollo
Posted

[quote]This might be a dope rhyme scheme:

Flip (4 lines)
Apollo (4 lines)
Kiel (4 lines)
Flip (1 line)
Apollo (1 line)
Kiel (1 line)
Flip/Apollo/Kiel/All (last line)(ex: Where ashes of/desire lie/man and wife/will reunite) [/quote]

Dude...scratch that. I totally forgot about inDEED!!! :wacko: Doh.

Kool...we will each rip 4 lines to get 16...sweetness. :)

Posted

dont you EVER forget about INDEED!

also, are we sure on using that beat? is everyone in agreement?

Posted

hey, im actually going to re work te beat just a little. since i sped it up, it changed the key of the sample... so i have to fix that...


ill put it up in a few days...

Posted

If you want, I can speed your beat up without changing the pitch-and without any noticable artifacts...

Posted

yeah - ino prob bob, i got it under control... thanks for your willingness to help! if i have any questions, ill let you know..

Posted

Don't forget about inDEED!!!;-)

I'm down for whatever for this track...

We gonna do that rhyme scheme?

Posted

ok, i updated the beat...


yeah indeed, follow that pattern:

everyone gets four lines in the verse (they better be the SICKEST four lines EVER)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...