2016 Ordinations, Vows, Entrances

Dominican Friars, Eastern Province - 11 ordinations to the priesthood. First Masses will be celebrated May 22. 

https://www.facebook.com/dominicanfriars/photos/gm.1142866579077727/10153835420083369/?type=3&theater 

Dominican Friars, Midwest Province - 2 ordinations to the priesthood (Wesley Dessonville and Patrick Hyde), and four ordinations to the diaconate (Raphael Christianson, Vincent Davila, Samuel Hakeem, and James Peter Trares).

May 14 at St Pius V Church in St. Louis

Edited by Luigi
  • Like 4
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luigi

• katherineH

• NadaTeTurbe

• Quasar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself and one other brother will be making our Solemn Professions on Corpus Christi Sunday. We have one other brother who will be making Simple Profession a couple days later.

I enter Holy Trinity Seminary August 19th for the diocese of Wichita, KS.

Please join our Missionary Benedictine Sisters in giving thanks for our new Postulants! 

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Starets said:

Myself and one other brother will be making our Solemn Professions on Corpus Christi Sunday. We have one other brother who will be making Simple Profession a couple days later.

Most excellent! Glad to know that you have found a band of brothers, a school of charity, monastic stability, and the whole ball of wax!

50 minutes ago, Starets said:

I am so very pleased for you, Starets!  Would you be willing to tell us what community you are with?  [fully understand if you want to keep it private]

Edited by Antigonos
Sr Mary Catharine OP
6 hours ago, Starets said:

Congratulations! I didn't even know you had re-entered religious life! I missed that somehow! May we ask WHERE???

• Like 1

Dominican Friars, Western Province - Bradley Thomas Elliott and Thomas Aquinas Pickett professed solemn vows on 9 April. 

Br. Christopher Brannan and Br. Dennis Klein will be ordained to the priesthood on 28 May. 

Edited by Luigi

Dominican Friars, Province of St. Joseph (Eastern US) - 11 ordinations on Saturday, May 21. The largest ordination class in 45 years. The ceremony will be broadcast on EWTN. Click on the link below for names and photos.

https://www.facebook.com/dominicanfriars/photos/a.10150618265863369.387998.208551063368/10153861181728369/?type=3&theater

Edited by Luigi
  • Like 1