Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Guest Guest
Posted

Ok, let's say I wanted to go to daily Mass. I asked my mother for permission, and at first she said no, then we talked about it some more, and she said she didn't care, but I know deep down she doesn't want me to go. And I didn't even aask my dad, but he would probably say whatever, do what you want, but I know he prob wouldn't want me to go either. What should I do?

Posted

JMJ
6/21 - St. Aloysius Gonzaga

If'n there's nothing standing in your way (i.e. parents explicitly saying no), I can do nothing but encourage you to go to daily Mass. Hope this helps.

Yours,
Pio Nono

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...