An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Totally Unoffical Phatmass US Presidential Election Poll

Peace

The Totally Unoffical Phatmass US Presidential Election Poll  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

Hillary Passes out at 911 Memorial memorial

If she were a Republican the calls for her to drop out due to health would be a lot louder.

Those here 'defending' Hillary over Trump helps explain how so many Catholics every election year rationalize voting for those that support ramming a pair of scissors into the back of a child's skull and vacuuming out her brains.

You mean like Trump has?

26 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

If she were a Republican the calls for her to drop out due to health would be a lot louder.

Those here 'defending' Hillary over Trump helps explain how so many Catholics every election year rationalize voting for those that support ramming a pair of scissors into the back of a child's skull and vacuuming out her brains.

Did you come here just to hurl insults at people or do you have anything substantive to add?

3 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

Yeah, I don't get it either.  Sad state of affairs.  Trump's not endorsed by Planned Parenthood, Hilary is.  Apparently he seems to be at least open to negotiating about life issues.  We need to hold him to it.  

KnightofChrist
8 hours ago, Amppax said:

You mean like Trump has?

Yeah, I get it Trump is weak as flop on pro-life issues. But the opinion that he is worse than Hillary or equal to her on the issue is horse flop.

And no there is no greater threat to humanity than the practice that butchers more humans than any other act of violence. By the end of this year there will be 60 million children murdered by abortions since 1973. More than a billion world wide since 1980, thanks in great part to Democrat policies that have become American policies. Hillary Clinton will not stop this and will likely increase it and will also continue or increase Obama's satanic policies of forcing Catholic institutions to fund abortions, and stack the Supreme Court with judges that will find it Constitutional. 

I really don't mind the idea that both candidates are unworthy to be President and that neither should be voted for and that a third party candidate is the only option. It's the idea that Clinton is better that I find foolish, sick and vile. She is one of the strongest and most extreme mass murder advocates in recent time. She will be no friend to us or the millions of child victims. She will without doubt veto any effort by an Republican Congress to pass or strengthen pro-life laws. Maybe, maybe, Trump would also veto such a law, but he'd risk loosing the support of his base and loosing the chance for reelection. He seems too concerned with his image, and winning to destroy his chances like that. Still, maybe. But again, Hillary can be trusted to be an enemy of children. 

Anyway, I really can't believe that I'm seeing Catholics arguing Hillary is better. That opinion is vile. 

25 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

Yeah, I get it Trump is weak as flop on pro-life issues. But the opinion that he is worse than Hillary or equal to her on the issue is horse flop.

And no there is no greater threat to humanity than the practice that butchers more humans than any other act of violence. By the end of this year there will be 60 million children murdered by abortions since 1973. More than a billion world wide since 1980, thanks in great part to Democrat policies that have become American policies. Hillary Clinton will not stop this and will likely increase it and will also continue or increase Obama's satanic policies of forcing Catholic institutions to fund abortions, and stack the Supreme Court with judges that will find it Constitutional. 

I really don't mind the idea that both candidates are unworthy to be President and that neither should be voted for and that a third party candidate is the only option. It's the idea that Clinton is better that I find foolish, sick and vile. She is one of the strongest and most extreme mass murder advocates in recent time. She will be no friend to us or the millions of child victims. She will without doubt veto any effort by an Republican Congress to pass or strengthen pro-life laws. Maybe, maybe, Trump would also veto such a law, but he'd risk loosing the support of his base and loosing the chance for reelection. He seems too concerned with his image, and winning to destroy his chances like that. Still, maybe. But again, Hillary can be trusted to be an enemy of children. 

Anyway, I really can't believe that I'm seeing Catholics arguing Hillary is better. That opinion is vile. 

Are you ever going to get off of your soapbox? We all want to see abortion eliminated, OK? Do you understand that? Do you understand that you are not the only faithful Catholic on this website?

The fact that some of us may disagree with your assessment of the facts does not make us vile. You are simply grandstanding to feed your own ego about how morally superior you are to others. You don't strike me as having a bit of sincerity or charity within you.

14 hours ago, Peace said:

Are you ever going to get off of your soapbox? We all want to see abortion eliminated, OK? Do you understand that? Do you understand that you are not the only faithful Catholic on this website?

The fact that some of us may disagree with your assessment of the facts does not make us vile. You are simply grandstanding to feed your own ego about how morally superior you are to others. You don't strike me as having a bit of sincerity or charity within you.

I doubt people who vote for Hilary want to see abortion eliminated...that's pretty ironic...and pretty ignorant...she's the most pro-abortion politician ever to run for the Presidency.  She will continue the anti-life policies of her predecessor and do even more damage.  You will see more nuns, priests and Christian groups going before the Supreme Court to fight against violations of their religious liberties.  Hilary's made it very clear that she wants abortion on demand at any stage, even partial birth and us taxpayers continuing to pay for it.  She's said Christians need to "change" in order to be relevant in a society that more and more rejects the teachings of Christ.  We must conform in her eyes, because we are the problem.  

12 minutes ago, dominicansoul said:

I doubt people who vote for Hilary want to see abortion eliminated.

Some do and some do not. There is a group called Democrats for Life America, for example. They are right there at the March for Life like everyone else. 

A Catholic need not cast his vote solely on the issue of abortion, although life issues should be given more weight than other issues.

Hilary is not a Democrat for Life lol.  

Catholics should put as much weight on abortion as Planned Parenthood does.  For Planned Parenthood, abortion is the sole issue...

27 minutes ago, Peace said:

Some do and some do not. There is a group called Democrats for Life America, for example. They are right there at the March for Life like everyone else. 

A Catholic need not cast his vote solely on the issue of abortion, although life issues should be given more weight than other issues.

Peace, i sincerely doubt that  Democrats for Life will vote for Clinton, don't you?

18 minutes ago, dominicansoul said:

Hilary is not a Democrat for Life lol.  

And neither is Trump.

Catholics should put as much weight on abortion as Planned Parenthood does.  For Planned Parenthood, abortion is the sole issue...

No, that is your private opinion about how Catholics should vote. The Church does not indicate that we should vote for candidate X because he has a 2% better likelihood of being than candidate Y on abortion, no matter how reprehensible or unqualified candidate X may be on a host of other issues. Would you vote for Stalin over Hillary if he once said "I am pro life" in a two minute video?

11 minutes ago, Seven77 said:

Peace, i sincerely doubt that  Democrats for Life will vote for Clinton, don't you?

An organization does not vote. But some of its members will vote for Hillary, certainly.

Plenty of people vote for candidates all the time despite their objections to the candidate's stances on particular issues. We are all obviously forced to do that, or not vote, this time around.

* of being better

Edited by Peace

16 minutes ago, Peace said:

An organization does not vote. But some of its members will vote for Hillary, certainly.

Very few if any, it seems to me. I would think most will certainly not vote for her.

Neither Trump or H Clinton are strongly anti abortion.   However, it's plain that Republicans are less pro-abortion.   

If H and the Dems retain the bulk of political power again for another four years, be assured more pro-abortion policies and SC Judges will further entrench pro-abortion laws in our society.   

Pro-Life Democrats are only a sheep costume.  Both parties need to do more to turn back abortion as an okay thing in our society.  It is ludicrous to think that re-empowering the most pro abortion political party does anything to reverse this wholesale acceptance of infanticide.

I don't think it is a fair to get national health care as a political trade to enable murdering infants as inconvenient cysts.  

I am no fan of Trump, but there were better candidates that were not supported.   Most don't pay attention to local politicians and politics which are the fundamental base of the political power in these two parties.  We too quickly dismiss and ignore, then cry like hell every four years and wonder why?